PENGARUH KEPUASAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS PASIEN RAWAT INAP PADA RUMAH SAKIT KHUSUS – THT BEDAH KEPALA LEHER PROKLAMASI JAKARTA PUSAT

by Agtovia Frimayasa

The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of patient satisfaction on patient loyalty of Rumah Sakit Khusus THT Bedah Kepala Leher Proklamasi, Jakarta Pusat. The research method used is quantitative method with SPSS application tool version 20.00. Samples taken as many as 30 respondents with incidental sampling method. Testing data is done to obtain correlation coefficient, coefficient of determination, and regression coefficient. Based on the calculation obtained correlation coefficient of 0.722 included in the category very strong. Based on the calculation, obtained coefficient of determination of 0.52, it means 52% variable Loyalty can be affected customer satisfaction, while the remaining 48% influenced by other factors that are not diterliti. From the regression coefficient obtained the number of 0,532. This figure indicates that the increase of patient satisfaction by 1 unit will have an impact to increase patient loyalty equal to 03232 times. Thus, patient satisfaction has a positive and significant effect on loyalty of inpatient hospitals of Rumah Sakit Khusus THT Bedah Kepala Leher Proklamasi, Jakarta Pusat.

Keywords: Satisfaction, Loyalty